What are the common fabric types for your products?
- Custom PU Leather: Eco-friendly synthetic leather that meets international standards for quality.
- Natural Leather: Natural animal hides, such as cowhide.
- Canvas: High-density material with slight black spots and minor pilling, which are considered normal occurrences.
- Nylon: Lightweight, water-resistant material with a high density.
How to care for and clean my bags?
Things to keep in mind：
- Please wipe metal accessories with a dry cloth. If there is slight oxidation, you can use copper oil or toothpaste to lightly rub the metal part to improve the oxidation condition.
- Hardware is subject to be eroded, color bleeding, fading issues because of moisture or worn by usage, which are all considered as normal.
- PU leather is made of eco-friendly material. The international qualified PU leather might be subject to peeling issues caused by heat. Clean with leather treatment then store the bag in the dust bag together with desiccant, avoid moisture and use the bags irregularly, which will extend the duration of bags.
- Always prevent the product from coming into contact with sweat or water. If the leather does get in contact with sweat or water, promptly wipe it with a soft, lint-free cloth to prevent the formation of stains and blisters
- Avoid using bleach or cleaning products containing alcohol for disinfection, as they can potentially damage the leather.
- Store your bags separated from other items. Do not overstuff the bags, which can distort the shape. Leave bags in cool and airy places and store them somewhere without direct sunlight.
- If your bag gets wet in the rain, it's important to quickly dry it using a clean cotton cloth. Afterward, store it in a well-ventilated area. Failure to dry it promptly may result in water stains, coloration, and fading issues.
- Edge coating is a consumable part that naturally wears off over time or may melt if exposed to high temperatures for an extended period. This is a normal occurrence.
- When using light-colored bags, please avoid wearing dark-colored or poorly color-fast clothing, as friction can easily lead to staining. Once stained, it may be impossible to restore the original appearance.
- Do not use bleach or immerse bags in water to clean. Alcohol-free treatment is always welcome to wipe bags.
- Bags,as well as the brand new ones, are affected by elements of surroundings over time, which includes glue aging, oxidization. To store bags in a low-temperature, low humidity and airy places, for not having to air out every other time.
- The duration of bags depends on maintenance and the ways, as well as frequency of usage.